MilSpec Group, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) based in Carlsbad, California. MilSpec provides support, solutions, education, training, systems, and hardware as a prime contractor and a team member to government and commercial clients worldwide.
MilSpec values its ability to discern client requirements, translate client requirements into deliverables, and match the correct outcome to its client’s initiatives.
We value our people. MilSpec’s most vital resource is its people, our staff, our subject matter experts, our representatives that interface to and service our clients. We daily strive to recruit, train and retain these valuable assets to aid our client’s pursuits.
Our founders and our employees have a background that demands the daily practice of the highest ethical standards. These high standards are reflected in our team, our products, and our work. MilSpec’s ethics and conduct are driven by principles that include:
- We are a quality provider of services and products
- To provide quality services and products requires adherence to and intolerance for violation of professionalism, trust, honesty and law.
- We have an obligation to protect sensitive and proprietary information and materials developed by us or provided to us by others. We must at all times avoid actual or perceived conflict of interest.
- We must protect property and materials, both ours and those provided to us by others, from unauthorized use, access, and theft.
- We must maintain compliance with best practices including those for records keeping, invoicing, and costs for our projects
MilSpec’s same dedication, pride, quality and discipline in undertaking and assisting in tasks and missions for our government is equally brought to bear for our commercial clients. MilSpec is, exacting, quality, efficiency and effective on your behalf.